Mafia III game giveaway
We are back with our latest game giveaway and our promise to you of frequent giveaways continues! Do check out our previous game giveaways and follow us on twitter/FB for the upcoming ones.
Mafia III is an action-adventure video game developed by Hangar 13 and published by 2K Games. It is the third installment in the Mafia series. The game is set in 1968 in the city of New Bordeaux. It is a fictional recreation of New Orleans. The story revolves around Lincoln Clay, an orphan and Vietnam veteran. Clay is on a quest to build a new crime organization to confront the Italian mob.
ABOUT THIS GAME
It’s 1968 and the rules have changed. After years of combat in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: Family isn’t who you’re born with, it’s who you die for. Now back home in New Bordeaux, Lincoln is set on escaping a criminal past. But when his surrogate family, the Black Mob, is betrayed and wiped out by the Italian Mafia, Lincoln blazes a path of revenge and redemption through the Mafioso responsible. It will take more than a few friends to make it in this new world. But with the right crew, tough decisions, and some dirty hands, it’s possible to make it to the top of the city’s underworld. It’s time to create a new family on the ashes of the old. Joining him are his underbosses Cassandra, Thomas Burke, and Vito Scaletta.
Discover a reimagined New Orleans in 1968
- Immerse yourself in a vast, diverse and seedy open world ruled by the mob and corrupt officials and richly detailed with the sights, sounds and emotionally charged social atmosphere of one of the most turbulent years in American history.
Choose your own path to revenge and build your own criminal empire.
- Choose your own personal play-style, from brute force and blazing guns to stalk-and-kill tactics as you use Lincoln’s military training and gathered intel to tear down the Mafia. Rebuild a new criminal empire in your own unique way by deciding which of your lieutenants you reward, and which you betray…
More on Game play
An action-adventure game set in an open world environment. Furthermore, third-person perspective of the game play adds the appeal. Mafia III‘s map is made up of ten districts: Bayou Fantom, Delray Hollow, Barclay Mills, Frisco Fields, Pointe Verdun, Tickfaw Harbor, Southdowns, River Row, Downtown, and the French Ward. Players can complete objectives using a variety of approaches. For example, players can use the weapons provided in the game, like shotguns and revolvers, to eliminate enemies, in addition, call for allies, who arrive in a van and assist players.
The core gameplay revolves around gunplay. In addition, players can also perform executing moves and engage in melee-combat. The game features a cover system, allowing players to take cover behind objects to avoid enemy gunfire or detection. Players can interrogate non-playable characters after defeating them in order to gain more information on their objectives. Players can attack and overrun locations owned by the Italian mob, and assign one of their lieutenants to operate around the local area. The game allows players to drive cars from the era with realistic driving mechanics and sounds.
- This is the first Mafia game in which the protagonist doesn’t narrarate the storyline.
- The previous two installments of the Mafia series do not mention real-life US cities and states, whereas Mafia III does.
- Unlike the first two Mafia games, Mafia III does not follow the traditional Italian mob theme, instead incorporating a wide array of ethnical groups.
Enter the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Big monthly game giveaway here