Game Giveaway Walking Dead
And again as promised we are back with another game giveaway. Do check out our previous game giveaways and follow us on twitter/FB for the upcoming ones.
The Walking Dead (also known as The Walking Dead: The Game and The Walking Dead: Season One) is an episodic interactive drama graphic adventure survival horror video game developed and published by Telltale Games.
All Reviews: Overwhelmingly Positive (26,275) (steam)
About This Game
Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, which will act as your gateway to every episode of the game. All five episodes are now available immediately upon purchasing the full season.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series
- Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode.
- Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books
The Walking Dead is a graphic adventure, played from a third-person perspective with a variety of cinematic camera angles. As a result, the game allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse. In the game the player is the protagonist Lee Everett. As a survival game, he works with a rag-tag group of survivors to stay alive in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.
The player can examine and interact with characters and items. Moreover they must make use of inventory items and the environment. Almost throughout the game, the player is presented with the ability to interact with their surroundings. In addition has options to determine the nature of that interaction. So, for example, the player may be able to look at a character, talk to that character. Or if they are carrying an item, offer it to the character or ask them about it. The Walking Dead game, according to Robert Kirkman, is focused more on developing characters and story. Consequently it is less on the action tropes like some other games.
Check out the list of previous giveaways here
Enter the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Big monthly game giveaway here
Enter Game Giveaway Walking Dead below: