Game giveaway: The Silent Age
We are excited to announce our latest game giveaway! Do check out our previous game giveaways and follow us on twitter/FB for the upcoming ones.
The Silent Age is a point-and-click puzzle video game developed by Danish indie game studio House on Fire. The story is set in 1972, and follows the protagonist Joe on a quest to save mankind by using time travel.
“…This game combines: Ultra HD graphics with clever puzzles and a captivating story line that will keep you busy for hours. What else [could] you want from a game?”
90% – Grab the Games
“The Silent Age reminded me of how relaxing and fun games can be when done right.”
70% – GameCola
Overall Reviews: Very Positive (2,842 reviews) (Steam)
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
ABOUT THIS GAME
Lose yourself in The Silent Age, the thrilling point-and-click adventure with over seven million mobile downloads, completely revamped and updated for PC.
Help Joe as he travels between the groovy present of 1972 and the apocalyptic future of 2012 to discover the truth behind humankind’s extinction—a quest entrusted to him by a dying man from the future. Use your portable time travel device to solve puzzles that bring you closer to answers and saving humanity.
Winner of the 2013 Casual Connect Indie Prize and applauded for its deep story, clever puzzles, and radically simple navigation and art style, The Silent Age is an unforgettable experience. Can you, a simple janitor and literally, “the average Joe,” save humankind?
- Thrilling adventure with a deep story that captivates from beginning to end.
- Complex characters, each with their own personality and agenda.
- Clever puzzles requiring time travel and specific items to solve.
- A seamless interface which makes you feel like you’re actually there.
- 10 chapters with unique locations, characters and puzzles.
Exclusive to Steam: These all-new features bring The Silent Age story to the next level.
- Character voiceover brings the story and characters to life.
- The same bold, stylish and minimalistic artwork now presented in stunning Ultra HD.
- Over 20 achievements and Steam Cloud support.
Check out the previous giveaway here
Enter the giveaway here: